Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Outside of office hours please contact your GP service or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Annual General Meeting / Annual Members' Meeting 2019
The Trust’s Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting for 2019 took place on Friday 26 July, 2.00pm-3.15pm at Highbury Hospital, Bulwell, NG6 9DR in the Conference Hall.
At the event the Council of Governors presented:
- a report on the proceedings of its meetings held since the last annual meeting
- a report on the progress since the last annual meeting in developing the membership strategy
- a report on any change to the Governors which has taken place since the last annual meeting
- a report containing such comments as it wishes to make regarding the performance of the Trust for the preceding Financial Year and the future service development plans of the Trust.
At the meeting we also:
- formally agreed the notes of the Annual General Meeting for 2017; presented the Financial Summary of Accounts for the past year and highlights of the year; presented the Trust’s Annual Report and invited questions from attendees.
The AGM/AMM was filmed and this is available to watch below.