County Health Partnerships (CHP) is the provider of community health services in Nottinghamshire. The partnership includes: -
CHP deliver community health care services across Nottinghamshire County in a range of premises (patient homes, health centres, schools, community hospitals, GP practices, family centres etc). This includes: -
- Community hospitals - Lings Bar Hospital (Rushcliffe), and services on Ashfield Stroke Rehabilitation Unit at Ashfield Health Village.
- A Children's Development Centre - Based at the Nottingham City Hospital campus, including respite care beds.
- 23 Health Centres across the County
- 8 Primary Care Centres - Baesd in Ashfield, Balderton, Carlton, Keyworth, Bull Farm, Mansfield, Rainworth, Stapleford and Warsop).
Services - CHP deliver a wide range of services including: -
Childrens services - including health visiting, school nursing, specialist services, childrens centres (Surestart).
- Adult services - including community nursing, intermediate care, therapy services, inpatient and outpatient services, specialist palliative care .
- Specialist Services - including adult and children therapies, podiatry, dentistry, nutrition and dietetics