What do the teams do?
The inpatient Rehabilitation Service provides care and treatment for service users who are recovering from enduring mental health conditions but not yet ready to return home. The service aims to work directly with service users to assist them in reaching their maximum potential and to prepare them for their return to community living. The different services offer a range of functions, also including prevention of admission to hospital and focused recovery interventions on an individual and group basis.
The Rehabilitation Units are based at:
- Mansfield Community Rehab Unit, Heather Close, Mansfield (18 beds)
- Bracken House, Locked Rehab Unit, Mansfield (12 beds, 18 beds from October 2011)
- Stepping Stones, Highland Grove, Worksop - (8 beds)
- 145 Thorneywood Mount, Thorneywood, Nottingham - (12 beds)
- 106 Thorneywood Mount, Thorneywood, Nottingham - (6 beds)
- Broomhill House, Gedling, Nottingham - (12 beds)
- Dovecote Lane, Beeston, Nottingham - (12 beds)
- Macmillan Close, Mapperley, Nottingham - (27 beds)