Podiatry (Diabetes Foot Clinic)
We help people with problems affecting the feet and lower limbs.
This includes prevention and teaching people how to look after their feet.
Our patients include:
- people with complications due to long term conditions such as diabetes, vascular disease, neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, stroke and Parkinson's disease
- people with multiple and complex podiatric needs including wound management and tissue viability
- people who need podiatric surgery
- people who need nail surgery
- people with biomechanical problems e.g. gait/postural problems
- people with acute foot and ankle problems and conditions
- people with foot complications associated with diabetes needing referral to other foot clinics
The service is available to all ages.
Service opening hours
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (except bank holidays).
Advice is available Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Diabetes Unit, Dundee House , Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 1PB
Telephone: 0115 969 1169 Extension: 57946
Alternative Number: 0115 969 1169 Extension: 56622
Help in a crisis