About the Trust
We are a major provider of mental health, intellectual disability and community healthcare services for the people of Nottinghamshire.
We see about 190,000 people every year. Our 9000 staff carry out a wide range of roles, working together to provide integrated and coordinated care and support to those using our services.
The Trust is known and recognised for its POSITIVE values. Our ongoing commitment is to listen and learn from our patients, service users, carers and staff and ensure that we live by our values in a real and meaningful way.
- People: People are central to everything we do
- Openness: We listen to and act on what people tell us; we are open to challenge; we value honesty and transparency
- Safety: We put safety first in everything we do
- Involvement: We work collaboratively with all our key stakeholders, including patients, carers, staff, volunteers and partners
- Trust: We are trustworthy and act with integrity
- Innovation: We use research, technology and global best practice to improve outcomes and lead the way
- Value: We value care, compassion, respect, dignity and diversity
- Excellence: Excellence is our standard