Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting 2018
The Trust’s 2018 AGM/AMM was held on Thursday 19 July at Duncan Macmillan House.
At the event the Council of Governors presented:
- a report on the proceedings of its meetings held since the last annual meeting
- a report on the progress since the last annual meeting in developing the membership strategy
- a report on any change to the Governors which has taken place since the last annual meeting
- a report containing such comments as it wishes to make regarding the performance of the Trust for the preceding Financial Year and the future service development plans of the Trust.
At the meeting we also:
- formally agreed the notes of the Annual General Meeting for 2017; presented the Financial Summary of Accounts for the past year and highlights of the year; presented the Trust’s Annual Report and invited questions from attendees.