Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting 2017
The Trust’s Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting took place on Friday 21 July, 2.00pm-3.15pm at Duncan Macmillan House, Nottingham, NG3 6AA in Conference Rooms 1 and 2.
At the event the Council of Governors presented:
• A report on the proceedings of its meeting held since the last annual meeting
• A report on the progress since the last annual meeting in developing the membership strategy including the steps taken to ensure that the actual membership of its Public, Patient, Service User and Carer Constituency are fully representative of the persons who are eligible to be members under the Constitution
• A report on any change to the Governors which has taken place since the last annual meeting
• A report containing such comments as it wishes to make regarding the performance of the Trust for the preceding Financial Year and the future service development plans of the Trust.
At the meeting we also:
• Formally agreed the notes of the Annual General Meeting for 2016; presented the Financial Summary of Accounts for the past year and highlights of the year; presented the Trust’s Annual Report and invited questions from attendees.
If you attended and have any feedback please fill in our evaluation or email email@example.com or call 0115 993 4525.
Did you miss it?
A film is avaiable of the event for you to watch below.