Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Council of Governors meeting papers for April 2016 held in Mike Harris Learning And Development Centre at Rampton Hospital.
1. Welcome, Introductions, Health and Safety arrangements
1.1 Apologies for Absence
1.2 Declarations of Interest
2.1 Matters Arising and Action Points from previous meeting
6. Lead Governor Report
7. Governor Questions/ issues arising from Working Group Reports;
- Business Interest Group 191KB
- Quality Interest Group 197KB
- Membership Development & Engagement Group 192KB
- Governance Oversight Group 150KB
10. Workforce Strategy, deployment and implementation
11. Any other urgent business notified in advance of the meeting
11.1 Issues to be placed with Working Groups and items for next meeting of the Council of Governors
11.2 Review of meeting
12. Close of buisness