Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Outside of office hours please contact your GP service or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Council of Governors meeting papers for April 2017 held in the Conference Hall at Highbury Hospital.
1. Welcome, introductions, Health & Safety arrangements
1.1 Apologies for absence
1.2 Declarations of Interest
2. Minutes from the previous meeting - 17 January 2017
2.1 Matters arising and action points from the previous meeting
5. Lead Governor Report
- Annual Review outcome
- Quality Report statement
6. Nomination and Remuneration Committee membership
7. Deputy Lead Governor election
8. Governor questions
9. Quality Committee
10. Any other urgent business notified in advance of the meeting
10.1 Review of the meeting
11. Close of business