The Centre offers a variety of educational and training activities. Workshops on a variety of topics related to trauma, traumatic bereavement and workplace trauma support can be customised to suit your needs.
Narrative Exposure Therapy workshop
Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET) is a short-term psychological treatment approach that has been developing for treating post-traumatic stress disorder in refugee populations and has been used extensively in refugee camps and conflict areas.
The workshop will take place on Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 April. Find out more about the NET workshop [pdf] 94KB.
Some of our past and present clients
- Sussex Police (Occupational Health and Welfare Department)
- South Wales Police (Occupational Health and Welfare Department)
- Bedfordshire and Luton Fire & Rescue Service (Peer Support Team)
- South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service (Occupational Health and Welfare Department)
- North East Ambulance Service (Peer Support Team)
- West London Mental Health NHS Trust (Staff Support Services)
- North Staffs Combined Healthcare (Staff Support Services)
- Air Malta (Psychological Support Services)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) (Kosovo)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Ministry of Defence (Occupational Health and Welfare Departments – Civilian Wing)