'Check it Out' campaign with the Nottingham Panthers launches for its sixth year
The ‘Check it Out - Healthy Body, Healthy Mind’ campaign, in conjunction with the Nottingham Panthers ice hockey team, launched in October 2015, for its sixth year. The campaign aims to promote mental and physical health and wellbeing and will run until March 2016.
The Panthers’ players will be working with us, talking about their own experiences and giving tips around staying healthy. They will also be making a number of appearances within our services. Not only that, tickets are available to patients, service users, volunteers, carers and staff for a number of games.
Free information and advice about mental and physical healthcare will be given to Panthers’ supporters from the Trust stand at games throughout the season and staff from the Trust will be on hand for help and support around a number of health themes.
Get involved and ‘check out’ what the campaign team have on offer at the following games:
- 3 October – The LIVE Project
- 28 October – Mental Health Services for Older People
- 7 November – Eating for Health
- 19 December – Adult Speech and Language Therapy (Giving Voice)
- 2 January – Nottingham Recovery College
- 10 January – Adult Mental Health Services
- 23 January – Depression
- 6 February – Nottinghamshire Language for Life
- 21 February – Dental Services
- 26 February – Support for carers
- 4 March – Children’s services
Would you like tickets to a game?
Tickets are available for patients, service users, volunteers, carers and staff. To request tickets, email email@example.com.
Find out more
For more information about the campaign contact Rachel Redford, Campaign Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about each health theme is included in the match night programme at the campaign games. Read the articles that have been included so far below: