Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Outside of office hours please contact your GP service or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Council of Governors meeting papers for October 2016 held in Conference Room 1 at Duncan Macmillan House
1. Welcome, Introductions, Health & Safety arrangements
1.1 Apologies for absence
1.2 Declarations of Interest
2.1 Matters arising and action points from previous meeting
4. Formal receipt of petition
6. Lead Governor report
7. Items to approve:
- Steerring Group terms of reference [pdf] 143KB
- Council of Governors Code of Conduct [pdf] 202KB
- Nomination & Remuneration Committee terms of reference [pdf] 224K
10. Governor questions
12. Any other urgent business notified in advance of the meeting
12.1 Review of the meeting
13. Close of business