If you have a complaint about any of our services, the first step is to talk to local staff. If this does not resolve the matter, then speak to the manager of the service. If you are unable to do any of the above or would like to make a formal complaint under the NHS Complaints Procedure, please see below.
For complaints about Adult Mental Health Services, Child and Adolescent Services, Substance Misuse Services, Psychology and Psychotherapy, Learning Disability Services, Older Peoples Services and Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (Let's Talk – Wellbeing)
Call: 0115 993 4542
For complaints about Rampton Hospital, Arnold Lodge, Wathwood Hospital, Wells Road Centre and Offender Health.
Call: 01777 247399
Service Liaison Manager (Forensic Services)
Service Liaison Department
For complaints about community health services in Nottinghamshire, including:
- community hospitals - Lings Bar Hospital (Rushcliffe), and services on Ashfield Stroke Rehabilitation Unit at Ashfield Health Village
- Children's Development Centre - based at the Nottingham City Hospital campus, including respite care beds
- 23 health centres across the county
- 8 primary care centres - based in Ashfield, Balderton, Carlton, Keyworth, Bull Farm, Mansfield, Rainworth, Stapleford and Warsop
- children's services - including health visiting, school nursing, specialist services, children's centres (Surestart)
- adult services - including community nursing, intermediate care, therapy services, inpatient and outpatient services, specialist palliative care
- dental services
Call: 01623 673849
Customer Relations Manager
County Health Partnerships
Ransom Wood Business Park
Southwell Road West
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
The points raised in your complaint will be examined and a written response from an Executive Director of the Trust or our Service Liaison Manager will be made to you generally within 25 working days.
We recommend that you make your complaint as soon as possible after the event. Nottinghamshire Healthcare will investigate complaints made within 12 months of the patient, family member or friend realising that there is something to complain about. This time limit may be waived in exceptional circumstances.
NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
POhWER provide a free, independent and confidential advocacy service to support people with their NHS complaint.
You can telephone POhWER at the local rate for Nottinghamshire on 0300 020 0093.