Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
At Nottinghamshire Healthcare, our corporate services play an important part in supporting both clinical and non-clinical services across our Trust. We can offer a wide range of corporate positions across the following areas:
- Finance, including payroll, procurement, contracting and performance;
- Estates & Facilities;
- Learning & Organisational Development;
- Capital Services;
- Health Informatics, including Applied Information, Library Services and Information Assurance;
- Human Resources;
- Corporate Governance, including Safeguarding, Quality Improvement, Risk, and Health & Safety;
- Business development and transformation.
We offer the opportunity for employees in these services to gain professional qualifications in the majority of corporate roles, enabling you to progress your career within Nottinghamshire Healthcare.