Support and information

Two women talking at an information stand Help and support in Nottingham City


Help and support in Nottinghamshire County


Information from the Trust

City Carer Support Service

The City Carer Support Service is here to support you if you take care of someone who is receiving care from adult mental health services. Support workers Jude and Emma provide an opportunity for people to talk, be listened to and understood. 

To find out how this service can help you, please visit the City Carer Support Service page.


Need support with your own mental health?

It can be easy to forget about your own mental health when you're caring for someone, but it's important to look after yourself too. If you're struggling with issues such as depression, anxiety or stress, our Let's Talk-Wellbeing service may be able to help.


Information from NHS England