Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Outside of office hours please contact your GP service or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Please find below the agenda and supporting papers for the Council of Governors meeting on 21 July 2015. To view the papers, please click on the link relating to the agenda item.
1. Welcome, introductions, health and safety arrangements
1.1 Apologies for absence
1.2 Declarations of interest
4. Strategy development - progress update
5. Annual audit letter
6. Update from working groups
- Governance Oversight
- Quality & Innovation
7. Lead Governor report
8. Governor questions
10. Nomination and remuneration
- Chair and NED remuneration policy
- Chair and NED remuneration recommendations
11. Non-Executive Director recruitment:
12. Any other business
13. Close of business
- Annual General and Annual Members Meeting 24 July 2015