Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Council of Governors meeting papers for January 2016 held in Conference Room 1 at Duncan Macmillan House.
1. Welcome, Introductions, Health & Safety arrangements
- Introduce new Governors
1.1 Apologies for absence
1.2 Declaration of Interest
2. Minutes from the previous meeting - 13 October 2015 422KB
2.1 Matters Arising and Action Points from previous meeting
3. CEO Strategic Scan 164KB
4. Governor question about the scan and Finance Report 366KB and Quality & Performance Report 1MB
5. Lead Governor Report
6. Governor questions/issues arising from Working Group reports;
7. Update on External Audit Tender 317KB
8. Non-Executive Director
9. Trust Strategy - Progress update, strategic vision and ambition
10. Any other business notified in advance of the meeting
10.1 Issues to be placed with Working Groups and items for next meeting of the Council of Governors
10.2 Review of the meeting
11. Close of business