How we make decisions
This section provides information on decision making processes and records of decisions.
Our main decision making processes and systems include:
- Board of Directors and its sub-committees
- Executive Leadership Team. A weekly meeting consisting of the Trust's Executive Directors
- Standing Financial Instructions and Scheme of Delegation.
- Trust-wide Policies and Procedures
- Integrated Business Plans - including various Trust-wide Strategy documents.
- Trust Involvement Strategy 2010. Further information on public involvement and constutation can be found on the Involvement pages of this site
- Council of Governors
- Public consultations
- See also our Policies and Procedures section
Board of Directors and sub-committee information
- Summaries from sub-committees of the Board of Directors are contained within the Board of Directors Papers. View the sub-committee summaries.
- View the minutes and information from our Council of Governors