How we make decisions
This publication scheme section of our website is currently being updated. Some previously available information has temporarily been removed. If you require any information usually available on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section provides information on decision making processes and records of decisions.
Our main decision making processes and systems include:
- Board of Directors and its sub-committees
- Executive Leadership Team. A weekly meeting consisting of the Trust's Executive Directors
- Standing Financial Instructions [pdf] 423KB and Scheme of Reservation and Delegation of Powers [pdf] 193KB
- Trust-wide Policies and Procedures
- Integrated Business Plans - including various Trust-wide Strategy documents.
- Trust Involvement Strategy 2010. Further information on public involvement and constutation can be found on the Involvement pages of this site
- Council of Governors
- Public consultations
- See also our Policies and Procedures section
Board of Directors and sub-committee information
- Summaries from sub-committees of the Board of Directors are contained within the Board of Directors Papers. View the sub-committee summaries.
- View the minutes and information from our Council of Governors