Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
How we make decisions
This section provides information on decision making processes and records of decisions.
Our main decision making processes and systems include:
- Board of Directors and its sub-committees
- Executive Leadership Team. A weekly meeting consisting of the Trust's Executive Directors
- Standing Financial Instructions [pdf] 423KB and Scheme of Reservation and Delegation of Powers [pdf] 193KB
- Trust-wide Policies and Procedures
- Integrated Business Plans - including various Trust-wide Strategy documents.
- Trust Involvement Strategy 2010. Further information on public involvement and constutation can be found on the Involvement pages of this site
- Council of Governors
- Public consultations
- See also our Policies and Procedures section
Board of Directors and sub-committee information
- Summaries from sub-committees of the Board of Directors are contained within the Board of Directors Papers. View the sub-committee summaries.
- View the minutes and information from our Council of Governors