We are holding a recruitment open day for staff nurses at Rampton Hospital.
If you’re a qualified RMN or RNLD and want to learn more about a new and rewarding career in a unique high secure setting, come and have a tour of the site and talk to us about the employment opportunities we currently have available.
The open day will take place on:
Monday 30 April 2018, from 8.45am - 3pm at Rampton Hospital, Retford.
Benefits of working at Rampton Hospital include:
- bespoke preceptorship packages
- Trust allowance of £1800 per year
- opportunities for post rotation
- access to specialist training
- a commitment to continuing professional development and investment in staff
- ample free parking
For more information or to reserve your space please telephone Martina Griffiths, Modern Matron on 01777 880 326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about why Rampton Hospital is a great place to work, visit our Working at Rampton Hospital page.