Website survey banner advert

Leicestershire County and Rutland

Leicestershire and Rutland logo


How to refer 

You may be eligible for help if you are aged 16 or over and registered with a GP practice in Leicestershire County or Rutland. You can contact your GP who may arrange a referral to Let's Talk-Wellbeing, alternatively you can self-refer by one of the options below:

          Let's Talk–Wellbeing
          Bank Court, Weldon Road
          LE11 5RF


What will happen once I have been referred?

Once we receive your referral we will contact you with information about your first appointment.

The first appointment is generally completed on the phone, and your Let's Talk-Wellbeing therapist will work with you to understand what the problem is and to agree the next steps. Together, you and your therapist will plan a programme of support and self-help activities that match your individual need.


Where can I find out more?

View our leaflet: Let's Talk - Wellbeing Leicester County & Rutland Leaflet.pdf[pdf] 692KB


Leaflets in other languages

Leaflets are available in other languages and formats on request to the service.

Rate this page or report a problem

Rate this page or report a problem