Nottingham City and County

Let's Talk Wellbeing Nottingham City and County

From 1 April 2019 the Trust will no longer provide its Let’s Talk – Wellbeing service in Newark and Sherwood and Mansfield and Ashfield. Another provider is available, Insight Healthcare, who already provides services in these areas.

All patients in these areas currently being seen by Let's Talk – Wellbeing will continue to be seen until the end of their therapy. Any patients currently waiting for therapy will be transferred to Insight Healthcare, with their agreement, who will contact them directly.

Let's Talk - Wellbeing will continue to be available to people across Nottingham City and the rest of Nottinghamshire County. Find out more about Insight Healthcare.


How to refer 

You may be eligible for help if you are aged 18 or over and registered with a GP practice in Nottingham City or County. You can contact your GP who may arrange a referral to Let's Talk-Wellbeing, alternatively you can self-refer by one of the options below:

  • Complete our online referral form
  • Call us on  0115 956 0888
  • Email to contact someone who can take your details and arrange an appointment for you. We offer clinics in many places across Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire, please state where you would prefer to be seen.
  • Download, print and complete the self referral form (in the leaflet below) for the Nottingham Let's Talk-Wellbeing Service and post to:

          Let's Talk - Wellbeing
          Duncan Macmillan House
          Porchester Road
          Nottingham NG3 6AA


What will happen once I have been referred?

Once we receive your referral we will contact you with information about your first appointment.

The first appointment is generally completed on the phone, and your Let's Talk - Wellbeing therapist will work with you to understand what the problem is and to agree the next steps. Together, you and your therapist will plan a programme of support and self-help activities that match your individual needs.


Where can I find out more?

View our leaflet: Let's Talk - Wellbeing Nottingham City and County leaflet.pdf[pdf] 749KB


Leaflets in other languages

Leaflets are available in other languages and formats on request to the service.