Primary Health, Wellbeing and Recovery College - Nottingham Trent University Campus
Welcome to the Primary Health, Wellbeing and Recovery College - Nottingham Trent University Campus.
We teach our students skills to manage their physical and emotional health. We want you to get the most from your experience at Nottingham Trent University, and to achieve your full potential.
We run courses to help Nottingham Trent University students on areas such as:
- Anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
- Stress, lack of concentration, poor motivation, poor sleep and negative thinking
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we are here to help you in a supportive and safe environment.
We run our courses in the Newton Building and the Chaucer Building.
Our courses are designed to:
- help you manage your mental health and wellbeing
- support you in your university studies
- increase your knowledge and skills about recovery
To find out more and to enrol for your place on a course, please book here.
Take a look at the flyers below to see the courses on offer: