Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Council of Governors meeting papers for October 2017 held at Trent Vineyard, Easter Park, Lenton Lane, Nottingham.
1. Welcome, introductions, health and safety arrangements
1.1 Apologies for absence
1.2 Declarations of Interest
2.1 Matters arising and action points from previous meeting
4. Governor questions about the Scan and Integrated Performance Report [pdf] 1MB
5. Lead Governor Report
7. Questions raised since the last meeting - 6 July 2017
8. Governor questions
9. Local Partnerships
- Meridian update
- CIP update [pdf] 325KB
- AMH transformation update
10. Any other urgent business notified in advance of the meeting
10.1 Review of meeting
11. Close of business