Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
The national suspension on visiting inpatient areas has been lifted. Please contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Our Psychological Therapy professionals work across a range of Trust healthcare services for Adults and Children, providing psychological and therapeutic intervention as appropriate.
Our Trust is part of the Trent Doctorate in Clinical Psychology training, a multi-agency collaboration with Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundations Trust, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, the University of Lincoln and the University of Nottingham, providing paid work placements for students on the Universities DClinPsy course. This provides opportunities for students to gain practical experience within our services, supporting them to commence a career with us should they desire this.
Psychological therapy roles available with us include:
- Clinical Psychologists;
- Forensic Psychologists;
- Assistant Psychologists;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapists;
- Systemic Family Therapists;
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners;
Psychology therapy roles are part of teams across the following services:
- Forensic in-patients services based at Rampton Hospital, Wathwood Hospital, Arnold Lodge and Wells Road Centre;
- Adult Mental Health and MHSOP services, both in-patient and community services based across Nottinghamshire county and city;
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), community and in-patient;
- Let’s Talk Well-being Services (IAPT), based in Nottinghamshire county, and Leicestershire county and Leicester city;
- Offender Health services (prison services);
- Prescribed services - Adult Eating Disorder service; neuropsychology; physical healthcare psychology;
- Trauma service.
Find out more about the jobs available within the psychological therapies profession, by visiting our current vacancies page.