Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may be changes in the way some of our services work. Contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Some of our services now offer video consultations. You should speak to your clinician if this is something you would like them to consider. You can find out more about video consultation here.
Visiting: Contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during the COVID-19 pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe breathlessness, severe blood loss, serious burns or suspected stroke.
Talking Tuesdays is a monthly challenge. It is designed to give you fun ideas for practising language skills with your little one. Some are seasonal, but lots of them can be done at any time of year. Below you can find all of the Talking Tuesdays challenges from the year so far:
- Winter treasure find [pdf] 160KB
- Go and find autumn [pdf] 122KB
- Map to school [pdf] 156KB
- Summer treasure challenge.pdf [pdf] 149KB
- Listening walk [pdf] 361KB
- Story telling [pdf] 419KB
- Singing [pdf] 164KB
- Signs of spring [pdf] 159KB
- Listening challenge [pdf] 110KB
- Playing together [pdf] 307KB
- Go and find spring [pdf] 238KB
- Singing challenge [pdf] 107KB
- Go and find summer [pdf] 194KB
- Sharing stories [pdf] 153KB
- Book sharing [pdf] 112KB
- Autumn challenge.pdf [pdf] 2MB
Summer Challenge 2018
The Talking Tuesdays Summer Challenge was a weekly challenge designed to get you talking.
Make a wand!
Make a den!
Teddy Bear's picnic.
Make up a story
Let's get messy
Let's get creative