Talking Tuesdays is a monthly challenge. It is designed to give you fun ideas for practising language skills with your little one. Some are seasonal, but lots of them can be done at any time of year. Below you can find all of the Talking Tuesdays challenges from the year so far:
- Winter treasure find [pdf] 160KB
- Go and find autumn [pdf] 122KB
- Map to school [pdf] 156KB
- Summer treasure challenge.pdf [pdf] 149KB
- Listening walk [pdf] 361KB
- Story telling [pdf] 419KB
- Singing [pdf] 164KB
- Signs of spring [pdf] 159KB
- Listening challenge [pdf] 110KB
- Playing together [pdf] 307KB
- Go and find spring [pdf] 238KB
- Singing challenge [pdf] 107KB
- Go and find summer [pdf] 194KB
- Sharing stories [pdf] 153KB
- Book sharing [pdf] 112KB
- Autumn challenge.pdf [pdf] 2MB
Summer Challenge 2018
The Talking Tuesdays Summer Challenge was a weekly challenge designed to get you talking.
Make a wand!
Make a den!
Teddy Bear's picnic.
Make up a story
Let's get messy
Let's get creative