The Visitors Centre
The Visitors Centre at Rampton Hospital provides 'home from home' style daytime and overnight facilities to enable those visiting their relatives or friends at Rampton Hospital to have a relaxing base.
The Centre is a four bedroomed house with full disabled facilities on the ground floor and is a five minute walk from the Hospital.
- Friendly staff are available, seven days a week
- Accommodation for up to seven visitors
- Cots are available on request for children
- A spacious and comfortable lounge with a television, DVD player and wide selection of books
- A kitchen equipped with everything you need to prepare meals. Frozen meals are available to purchase.
- The conservatory and garden provide an ideal, safe play area for children and families. There is also a wide range of toys available.
- On-site car parking
Feedback from carers
"I would like to say that without this place it would be nearly impossible to afford to visit my relative. All the staff, from the cleaners to the family support staff are so kind and caring, it is an amazing place to have."
"Exceptionally clean and welcoming"
"Anytime I have been, I've found everybody very helpful and the place is always clean and tidy – well worth the money. That makes it easier for us travelling from so far away."
"We thought the Visitors Centre was very well thought out and very homely."
"A pleasure to stay in, everything was to an excellent standard, it is clean and very welcoming, more than any other hotel or B&B I have stayed in."
"Like a ‘home from home', excellent facilities and first class staff. Thank you for being there to give our family and other families the support they need."
How to book a room
Telephone: 01777 247571
Write to: The Visitors Centre, 1 Galen Avenue, Rampton Hospital, Woodbeck, Nr Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 0PD
There is a small charge for visitors staying overnight. Please contact the Visitors Centre for up to date rates.
Visitors Centre Fire Procedure
The Visitors Centre is an unstaffed building therefore if the fire alarm sounds, carers MUST follow the below fire procedure and vacate the building immediately.
How to find us
The Visitors Centre is located a short distance from the Hospital, on 1 Galen Avenue.