Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
The national suspension on visiting inpatient areas has been lifted. Please contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
What are our priorities and how are we doing
This publication scheme section of our website is currently being updated. Some previously available information has temporarily been removed. If you require any information usually available on this page please email email@example.com.
This section provides information on our strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Performance reports can be found within the monthly Trust Board Papers available in our Trust Board and Meetings pages.
- Key Performance Indicators can also be found within the Performance Reports submitted to the Board and also within our Annual Reports
- Information Governance - View the Trust's national Information Governance score - select the 'just browsing' link on the website to view the national information governance scores. More information on Information Governance can be found on the Connecting for Health website.
- Trust-wide Policy on the Reporting of Accidents, Untoward Incidents and Near Miss Situations - Contact us for more information.
- Risk Management Strategy - Contact us for more information.
The Trust's Integrated Business Plans (IBPs)
- Integrated Business Plan 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 2MB
- Integrated Business Plan Local Services 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 1MB
- Integrated Business Plan Forensic Services 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 353KB
- See also information within our Trust Board papers availabe here - Trust Board and Meetings
Health Informatics Strategy
- Annual Reports including the Involvement Report, Quality Account and Risk Management Reports can be found here - Annual Reports
Sustainable Development Management Plan
The Trust’s Sustainable Development Management Plan clarifies our objectives on sustainable development and sets out a plan of action. It was approved by the Trust Board in June 2018.
Reports/assessments and independent enquiries
All of the following reports are available on request if not linked to directly.
- NHS Litigation Authority (NHSLA) Report
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report
- Trust's score from the the CQC's Annual health-check
- Top 100 Employers in Stonewall's 2015 Workplace Equality Index
- National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) Reports
- Annual Complaints Report can be found in our Annual Reports