This publication scheme section of our website is currently being updated. Some previously available information has temporarily been removed. If you require any information usually available on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section provides information on our strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Performance reports can be found within the monthly Trust Board Papers available in our Trust Board and Meetings pages.
- Key Performance Indicators can also be found within the Performance Reports submitted to the Board and also within our Annual Reports
- Information Governance - View the Trust's national Information Governance score - select the 'just browsing' link on the website to view the national information governance scores. More information on Information Governance can be found on the Connecting for Health website.
- Trust-wide Policy on the Reporting of Accidents, Untoward Incidents and Near Miss Situations - Contact us for more information.
- Risk Management Strategy - Contact us for more information.
The Trust's Integrated Business Plans (IBPs)
Health Informatics Strategy
- Annual Reports including the Involvement Report, Quality Account and Risk Management Reports can be found here - Annual Reports
Sustainable Development Management Plan
The Trust’s Sustainable Development Management Plan clarifies our objectives on sustainable development and sets out a plan of action. It was approved by the Trust Board in June 2018.
Reports/assessments and independent enquiries
All of the following reports are available on request if not linked to directly.