What are our priorities and how are we doing
This section provides information on our strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Performance reports can be found within the monthly Trust Board Papers available in our Trust Board and Meetings pages.
- Key Performance Indicators can also be found within the Performance Reports submitted to the Board and also within our Annual Reports
- Information Governance - View the Trust's national Information Governance score - select the 'just browsing' link on the website to view the national information governance scores. More information on Information Governance can be found on the Connecting for Health website.
- Trust-wide Policy on the Reporting of Accidents, Untoward Incidents and Near Miss Situations - Contact us for more information.
- Risk Management Strategy - Contact us for more information.
The Trust's Integrated Business Plans (IBPs)
- Integrated Business Plan 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 2MB
- Integrated Business Plan Local Services 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 1MB
- Integrated Business Plan Forensic Services 2010-2011 to 2014-2015 [pdf] 353KB
- See also information within our Trust Board papers availabe here - Trust Board and Meetings
Health Informatics Strategy
- Annual Reports including the Involvement Report, Quality Account and Risk Management Reports can be found here - Annual Reports
Sustainable Development Management Plan
The Trust’s Sustainable Development Management Plan clarifies our objectives on sustainable development and sets out a plan of action. It was approved by the Trust Board in 2016.
Reports/assessments and independent enquiries
All of the following reports are available on request if not linked to directly.
- NHS Litigation Authority (NHSLA) Report
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report
- Trust's score from the the CQC's Annual health-check
- Top 100 Employers in Stonewall's 2015 Workplace Equality Index
- National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) Reports
- Annual Complaints Report can be found in our Annual Reports