Our services include:
- Male Mental Illness Service - providing admission and assessment and continuing care and rehabilitation. Read more about the Male Mental Illness Service [pdf] 578KB
- Male Personality Disorder Services - providing a treatment programme for patients from prison, and high secure services.
- Women's Services - providing standard and enhanced medium secure services.
Accessing our service
You will only be admitted to Arnold Lodge if you are referred by a professional.
Referrals come from:
- secure hospitals
- general mental health services
- independent sector hospitals
Arnold Lodge, Cordelia Close, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 0LE
Telephone: 0116 207 7700
Help in a crisis
Please ring 0116 207 7700
You will need to phone us on 0116 207 7700 to arrange to visit. All relevant information will then be provided.
Professional and social visitors must provide photo ID and will require registration on the visitors' database.
Due to the secure environment of Arnold Lodge and the need to maintain the safety of everyone, certain items will not be allowed into the clinical area.
Lockers are available in the reception foyer to hold any restricted items; for example, mobile phones, cigarettes and lighters.
Information for health professionals
How to refer someone to this service
Contact Dr Steve Geelan at:
The East Midlands Centre for Forensic Mental Health
Dr Steve Geelan
Service commissioned by
Midlands and East (East Midlands Hub).
Research at Arnold Lodge
Arnold Lodge is positive about research to benefit patients, carers and the wider community. For more information about research at Arnold Lodge please see our research page.