In this section
Some clinics at our Trust are now able to offer a video consultations. If you are offered a video consultation this means you can connect with your clinician using one of a number of different video call systems using either your personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
The video below and information below that is designed to help you get the most out of a video consultation and may be useful for you, your relatives or carers.
A quick guide to video consultations
Why choose it?
- You can still have NHS appointments if you are social distancing
- We can see and hear how you are
- It can save you stress, time and money
- Calls are safe and secure
What you need
- A charged up computer, tablet or smartphone with a built in camera and microphone
- A quiet, well-lit place where you won't be disturbed
- A private place where you won't be overheard. Switch off any smart home devices such as Amazon Echo or Google Home
- A good internet connection or smartphone data connection