Help and support in Nottingham City
Help and support in Nottinghamshire County
- Carers support from Nottinghamshire County Council
- Download the Nottinghamshire County Council Carers Booklet [pdf] 2MB
- Carers Hub
- Visit the Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website to download the Carers Information Pack
- Carers UK Looking After Someone - This guide may also be useful and is designed to outline the support available and your rights as a carer.
- Carer support from the Carers’ Council
City Carer Support Service
The City Carer Support Service is here to support you if you take care of someone who is receiving care from adult mental health services. Support workers Jude and Emma provide an opportunity for people to talk, be listened to and understood.
To find out how this service can help you, please visit the City Carer Support Service page.
Need support with your own mental health?
It can be easy to forget about your own mental health when you're caring for someone, but it's important to look after yourself too. If you're struggling with issues such as depression, anxiety or stress, our Let's Talk-Wellbeing service may be able to help.
Information for carers of a people in secure hospital care
This booklet has been put together by researchers and clinicians at the Institute of Mental Health and carers with experience in secure care.