- You can stand for election as a Governor in the Council of Governors if you are 16 years or over.
- You have access to the Trust involvement centres and Trust library.
Members are kept up to date by receiving:
- The Trust quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to events, conferences and involvement opportunities with the Trust.
- A monthly e-bulletin sent to all members with information about the Trust, its services, plans and opportunities to become involved.
Membership is free of charge and you will receive a member welcome pack when your registration has been logged. You can get involved as little or as much as you want.
Read our Membership Development Strategy 2017-2021 [pdf] 194KB
You can register your interest by submitting the form below.
Alternatively, if you would like to receive more information about Trust membership, please contact the Membership Office on 0800 012 1623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member and would like to take your involvement further, find out about becoming a Governor.