Become a Member
Why we need members
- To involve people in planning, reviewing and developing our services
- To vote for Governor members, whose responsibility it is to represent our members and the public
What members do
- Have a say on the services and matters that affect their lives and make a real impact on how we develop our services and future plans
- Help us understand the needs of our patients, carers and our community
- Vote in elections to the Council of Governors
- Work with us to tackle stigma around mental health, learning disability, substance misuse and living with a long term condition
Who can be a member?
- be 12 years old or over
- live in England or Wales
The benefits of being a member
- You can stand for election as a Governor in the Council of Governors if you are 16 years or over.
- You have access to the Trust involvement centres and Trust library.
Members are kept up to date by receiving:
- The Trust quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to events, conferences and involvement opportunities with the Trust.
- A monthly e-bulletin sent to all members with information about the Trust, its services, plans and opportunities to become involved.
Membership is free of charge and you will receive a member welcome pack when your registration has been logged. You can get involved as little or as much as you want.
You can register your interest by submitting the form below.
If you are a member and would like to take your involvement further, find out about becoming a Governor.