Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
The national suspension on visiting inpatient areas has been lifted. Please contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Become a Member
Why we need members
- To involve people in planning, reviewing and developing our services
- To vote for Governor members, whose responsibility it is to represent our members and the public
What members do
- Have a say on the services and matters that affect their lives and make a real impact on how we develop our services and future plans
- Help us understand the needs of our patients, carers and our community
- Vote in elections to the Council of Governors
- Work with us to tackle stigma around mental health, learning disability, substance misuse and living with a long term condition
Who can be a member?
- be 12 years old or over
- live in England or Wales
The benefits of being a member
- You can stand for election as a Governor in the Council of Governors if you are 16 years or over.
- You have access to the Trust involvement centres and Trust library.
Members are kept up to date by receiving:
- The Trust quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to events, conferences and involvement opportunities with the Trust.
- A monthly e-bulletin sent to all members with information about the Trust, its services, plans and opportunities to become involved.
Membership is free of charge and you will receive a member welcome pack when your registration has been logged. You can get involved as little or as much as you want.
You can register your interest by submitting the form below.
If you are a member and would like to take your involvement further, find out about becoming a Governor.