Nottingham City Council want to hear your views on how to improve the health of the BME (black and minority ethnic) community in the city and areas where you live.
Many factors affect our health and wellbeing including:
- education and employment opportunities
- where we live and the quality of our housing
- access to green spaces and leisure facilities
- lifestyle factors such as smoking, diet and physical activity
- environment factors like air pollution
The Nottingham City Public Health Team wants to hear about what is important to you and how we can all work together to make Nottingham a happier and healthier city. Your views will help inform Nottingham City Council's next Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
There will be three focus groups:
- Bulwell Riverside - 15 June 2016 10am – 12pm
- The Mary Potter Centre - 20 June 2016 10am – 12pm
- St Ann’s Valley Centre - 29 June 2016 9am – 11am
If you would like to attend one of the events please register online or phone 0115 876 4091.