Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting 2020
The Trust’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Members’ Meeting (AMM) will take place on Tuesday 21 July 2.00-3.30pm via MS Teams.
Join the AGM/AMM on MS Teams here
Please note. to join the AGM/AMM on a mobile or tablet device, you will need to first download the Microsoft Teams App. Once downloaded, you do not need to sign up to MS Teams, you can instead choose to join the meeting as a guest.
At the event, the Council of Governors will present:
- a report on the proceedings of its meetings held since the last annual meeting
- a report on the progress since the last annual meeting in developing the membership strategy
- a report on any change to the Governors which has taken place in the last year
- a report containing such comments as it wishes to make regarding the performance of the Trust for the preceding Financial Year and the future service development plans of the Trust.
At the meeting, we will also:
- formally agree the notes of the Annual General Meeting for 2019; present the Financial Summary of Accounts for the past year and highlights of the year; and answer questions from attendees.
Got a question?
If you have a question you would like to put forward for the day please email it to email@example.com by Friday 17 July. We will not be able to accept questions during the meeting.
Accessibility for the Deaf community
We have looked at a number of options for including a signer at the event. However unfortunately we are limited by the technology and not able to have the interpreters live alongside presenters. We sincerely apologise about this. However we are committed to making the AGM/AMM accessible and will share a recorded version with a signer as soon as we can, following the event.
Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting 2019
The Trust’s Annual General Meeting and Annual Members' Meeting for 2019 took place on Friday 26 July at Highbury Hospital. The meeting was filmed and is available to watch below.