There are lots of things you can do to help your child's speech and language develop. Below are 7 top tips.
- Talk with me all the day – at bath time, meal times and in play.
- Sing songs and rhymes with me.
- Our best place is face to face.
- Listen to me, give me time- I have lots of things to say.
- Keep dummies for sleep times only
- Switch off and talk with me.
- Share books with me
Would you like even more handy hints, useful resources and challenges to try out with your child? Make sure you're following us on social media, where we post regular updates including our Talking Tuesdays feature.