Join the team
In this section
About our hospital
Wathwood Hospital is a purpose-built, 78 bedded, adult, male, medium secure unit. Located in its own grounds and surrounded by open countryside and woods, it caters for those aged 18 and above who require assessment and treatment of mental health difficulties in a secure environment. The hospital has an excellent reputation and prides itself on its patient focus.
Wathwood Hospital is based in South Yorkshire but is a part of Nottinghamshire Healthcare which is one of the country’s leading mental health and learning disability service providers.
There is a variety of interesting and challenging opportunities for all staff at Wathwood Hospital. We provide highly specialist training, health and wellbeing services and broad ranging career options.
Staff support and benefits
If you join us as Wathwood Hospital you can benefit from the following:
- Broad range of career development pathways
- Training and Development opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
- On site staff counselling
- Access to on-site gym and sports facilities for free
- Free charging points for hybrid / electric vehicles
- Access to Blue Light card with a variety of discounts for NHS staff
- Opportunity to work across different areas within Wathwood Hospital or wider Trust.
Why Wathwood Hospital?
You can apply to work at Wathwood Hospital by searching ‘Wathwood Hospital’ on NHS Jobs or by searching for jobs in the Wath-upon-Dearne area.
The below link will take you directly to NHS Jobs.