Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
The national suspension on visiting inpatient areas has been lifted. Please contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
The Trust's recent Council of Governors election has now closed. The results of the election are provided below.
2019/20 Election Results:
Previous Election Results can be found here:
- Election Results 2019.pdf [pdf] 195KB
- 2019 Election Report of voting.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Uncontested Report.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Election Results 2018.[pdf] 112KB
- 2017 Election Result [pdf] 1MB
- 2017 By-Election Results for Public Rest Of England and Wales.pdf [pdf] 1MB
- 2014 Election Results [pdf] 64KB