Our Outstanding Service Contribution and Recognition Scheme (OSCARS) for 2018/19 has now launched. The OSCARS is our awards scheme for our staff and volunteers. This is an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate their outstanding work.
This year we have nine award categories as follows:
- Unsung Hero Award - Clinical
- Unsung Hero Award - Non Clinical
- Quality Improvement Award
- Team of the Year Award - Clinical
- Team of the Year Award - Non Clinical
- Leadership Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Outstanding Care and Compassion Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
What’s changed for 2018/19?
Following the launch of the Trust’s Quality Improvement agenda in September 2017, we have introduced the Quality Improvement Award to this year’s OSCARS. This category will celebrate individuals and teams who have designed, tested and implemented a quality improvement within their area of work, whether it be small or large scale, clinical or non clinical.
The Quality Improvement Award replaces the Innovator of the Year Award. We hope if you know an innovator you would be able to nominate them in one of the other categories.
Make a nomination
If you have any questions about the OSCARS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 969 1300 ext.16477.