Board of Directors and meetings
We are a public organisation and as such we are accountable to the people we serve.
Our Board of Directors is made up of a Chair, a Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors, and Executive Directors.
Their role is to:
- agree and set the strategic direction of the Trust
- regularly monitor our performance against national standards
- ensure we provide the best possible services which offer the people of Nottinghamshire best value for money
- actively ensure we communicate with the people we serve
Our Board of Directors
- Professor Dean Fathers (Chair)
- Sheila Wright (Vice Chair)
- Steve Banks (Senior Independent Director)
- Stephen Jackson
- Di Bailey
- Trevor Orman
- Carolyn White
- Dr John Brewin – Chief Executive
- Dr Julie Attfield – Interim Executive Director of Local Partnerships (Mental Health)
- Simon Crowther – Director of Finance
- Peter Wright – Executive Director of Forensic Services
- Dr Julie Hankin – Executive Medical Director
- Dr Deborah Wildgoose - Interim Executive Director of Nursing
- Clare Teeney - Director of Human Resources (non voting member)
The Trust Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis. A list of meeting dates in 2019 can be found below. Unless otherwise stated all meetings are at Duncan Macmillan House and begin at 9.15am.