Board of Directors and meetings
We are a public organisation and as such we are accountable to the people we serve.
Our Board of Directors is made up of a Chair, a Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors, and Executive Directors.
Their role is to:
- agree and set the strategic direction of the Trust
- regularly monitor our performance against national standards
- ensure we provide the best possible services which offer the people of Nottinghamshire best value for money
- actively ensure we communicate with the people we serve
Our Board of Directors
- Professor Dean Fathers (Chair)
- Sheila Wright
- Peter Parsons
- Steve Banks
- Stephen Jackson
- Di Bailey
- Dr Julie Attfield – Interim Chief Executive
- Simon Crowther – Director of Finance
- Peter Wright – Forensic Services
- Dr Julie Hankin – Executive Medical Director
- Fiona Illingsworth – Interim Executive Director of Nursing
- Paul Smeeton – Executive Director - Local Partnerships
- Angela Potter - Director of Business Development and Marketing (non voting member)
- Clare Teeney - Director of Human Resources (non voting member)
The Trust Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis. A list of meeting dates in 2018 can be found below. Unless otherwise stated all meetings are at Duncan Macmillan House and begin at 9.15am.
In addition to our Board of Directors, we have a Leadership Council, made up of senior clinicians and managers. The Leadership Council works closely with the Board of Directors to deliver our operational objectives - what we do now - and our strategic direction; what we intend to do in the future.