Nottinghamshire has excellent support and training available for practitioners, including; free training, additional sold services, free networks and a language lead accreditation scheme.
Support and advice is readily available from Children’s Centre services, which all have language leads and speech and language therapists linked to them. Your early years specialist teachers will also be able to help.
Please visit the Children's Speech and Language Therapy referral page for information on referring to that service.
Home Talk and Children's Centres (NCFP) Speech and Language Therapy
- Early years setting speech, language and communication support: email@example.com
- To find out more about speech and language therapy sold services for schools and settings: L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk or read our Talking Together service information
- For English as an additional language (bilingualism): firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 854 6440
- For general information about the Language for Life strategy - email@example.com
- Nottinghamshire Children and Families Partnership (NCFP) Children's Centre Services
- For information about how you can buy in additional support for early years schools and settings, contact L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Jane Young, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07815494540
- David McDonald, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager/Gedling and Broxtowe Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader: email email@example.com tel 07920138129
- Helen Hegarty, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Ashfield: tel 07921368674
- Sue Hillier, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Newark and Sherwood and Rushcliffe: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07920082152
- Rachel Dillon, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Bassetlaw: email email@example.com tel 07816851301
- Jane Marr, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Mansfield: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07795355376