Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
The national suspension on visiting inpatient areas has been lifted. Please contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
Nottinghamshire has excellent support and training available for practitioners, including; free training, additional sold services, free networks and a language lead accreditation scheme.
Support and advice is readily available from Children’s Centre services, which all have language leads and speech and language therapists linked to them. Your early years specialist teachers will also be able to help.
Please visit the Children's Speech and Language Therapy referral page for information on referring to that service.
Home Talk and Children's Centres (NCFP) Speech and Language Therapy
- Early years setting speech, language and communication support: email@example.com
- To find out more about speech and language therapy sold services for schools and settings: L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk or read our Talking Together service information
- For English as an additional language (bilingualism): firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 854 6440
- For general information about the Language for Life strategy - email@example.com
- Nottinghamshire Children and Families Partnership (NCFP) Children's Centre Services
- For information about how you can buy in additional support for early years schools and settings, contact L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Jane Young, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07815494540
- David McDonald, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager/Gedling and Broxtowe Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader: email email@example.com tel 07920138129
- Helen Hegarty, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Ashfield: tel 07816851375 , email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Guest, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Newark and Sherwood and Rushcliffe: email email@example.com tel 07920082152
- Rachel Dillon, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Bassetlaw: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07816851301
- Jane Marr, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Mansfield: email email@example.com tel 07795355376