Help in a crisis and visiting information during the COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may be changes in the way some of our services work. Contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Some of our services now offer video consultations. You should speak to your clinician if this is something you would like them to consider. You can find out more about video consultation here.
Contact the ward you wish to visit in advance for guidance and instructions for a safe visit.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during the COVID-19 pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your GP or visit NHS 111
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe breathlessness, severe blood loss, serious burns or suspected stroke.
Nottinghamshire has excellent support and training available for practitioners, including; training, Traded Service, free networks and a language lead accreditation scheme.
Please visit the Children's Speech and Language Therapy referral page for information on referring to that service.
- Early years setting speech, language and communication support: L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk
- To find out more about speech and language therapy Traded Services for schools and settings: L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk or read our Talking Together service information
For questions about Home Talk email: L4L@nottshc.nhs.uk
For more information about Specialist Speech and Language Therapy services contact: 0300 1233387
- Jane Young, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager: email email@example.com tel 07815494540
- David McDonald, Speech and Language Therapy Service Manager/Gedling and Broxtowe Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07920138129
- Helen Hegarty, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Ashfield: tel 07816851375 , email email@example.com
- Sue Guest, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Newark and Sherwood and Rushcliffe: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07920082152
- Rachel Dillon, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Bassetlaw: email email@example.com tel 07816851301
- Jane Marr, Speech and Language Therapy Team Leader, Mansfield: email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 07795355376