Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
If you need help in a mental health crisis during Coronavirus pandemic outside office hours please contact our crisis team: Help in a crisis
For other medical advice and support contact your your GP or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
The programme team is holding a number of co-production workshop events to enable staff, service users, patients, families and carers to get involved with the programme and share their views, suggestions and experience.
Co-production workshop 16 January
The first workshop took place on 16 January 2019. Read a roundup of the event[docx] 625KB
Co-production workshop 28 February
A further workshop was held on 28 February 2019. Once again, there was a great range of attendees bringing their experience and opinions. Presentations included an overview and introduction from the New Care Model programme team, the importance of service user experience and involvement and what peer support can offer. There was also discussion around establishing a single point of access for referrals into the services that will come under the new model. Everyone was also asked their thoughts and suggestions on the values that should underpin the project and a meaningful name for the East Midlands programme.
Feedback from the day was positive with many people commenting on how useful it was to have a lot of time for discussion with service users as well as health professionals and that the mix of participants from different organisations and all with individual experience, knowledge and skills, led to a really useful conversation.
The presentations from the event are available to download below:
- Co-production Workshop Feb 2019 - NCM team.pptx [pptx] 201KB
- New Care Model 28 Feb 2019 Nigel Groves.ppt [ppt] 1MB
- Peer Support in Forensic Services.pptx [pptx] 110KB
- NCM workshop Cygnet Derby.PPTX [pptx] 214KB
Co-production workshop 24 April
- Read a roundup of the latest workshop Co-production event April roundup.docx [docx] 360KB
- Co-production workshop feedback April 2019.docx [docx] 36KB
- Impact presentation.pptx [pptx] 6MB
Other presentations at the event:
- Co-production presentation April 19 - Jacky and Mark.pptx [pptx] 976KB
- Co-Production Workshop April 2019 Katina and Claire.pptx [pptx] 2MB
- East Midland NCM event 24-4-19 Ian Callaghan.pptx [pptx] 458KB
- NCM Presentation - Turning Point.pptx [pptx] 100KB
- Our Journey to Discharge - SAH.pptx [pptx] 5MB
Co-production workshop 13 June
This workshop focused on transitions through secure services. A round-up of the day and presentations can be found below:
- Co-Production Event June Round up.docx [docx] 236KB
- Co- production event June 2019.pptx [pptx] 1MB
- New Care Models NHSE.pptx [pptx] 203KB
- Improving Transitions.pptx [pptx] 800KB
- Women’s Secure Blended Service Pilots.pptx [pptx] 2MB
- St Andrews Blended Service Pilot.pptx [pptx] 9MB
Co-production event 12 September 2019
This event focused on the next steps of establishing the IMPACT Provider Collaboration. A roundup of the day and presentations can be found below:
- Co-production event 12 September 2019 roundup.pdf [pdf] 658KB
- Clinical Model Update of Secure Services in the East Midlands 12 September 2019.pptx [pptx] 4MB
- East Midlands pilot of the single point of access to secure services.pptx [pptx] 2MB
- Leigh & Racheal Patient Passport Presentation September 2019.pptx [pptx] 693KB