Help in a crisis during Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
During this COVID-19 pandemic there may have to be changes in the way some of our services work. Please contact the service directly to check how services are being delivered and follow their advice.
Outside of office hours please contact your GP service or visit NHS 111.
Only visit your local Emergency Department for serious life-threatening conditions that need immediate medical attention including persistent severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, acute confused state, severe blood loss, serious burns, suspected stroke.
- Community Intellectual Disability Nursing Team (CLDT)
- Intellectual Disability Specialist Dieticians
- Learning Disability Acute Liaison Nurse - Bassetlaw
- Learning Disability Liaison Team - QMC and City Hospital
- Learning Disabilities Primary Care Liaison Team